Stoke and Staffordshire insurance experts voice their differing views on the broker market and whether insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local market.
Read the full article for more information on what it’s like to be an insurance broker in Stoke and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform