Xbridge, which trades as Simply Business, has reported profit after tax of £6.43m for the year ended 31 December 2016, a 53% rise on the previous year.
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that the firm also delivered a 26% increase in turnover to £48.0m (2015: £38.1m).
Operating profit grew by 47% to £7.36m from £5.02m in 2015.
The average monthly number of employees rose to 340 from 316 in the prior 12 months.
The strategic report section of the filing noted: “Turn
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution