Xbridge, which trades as Simply Business, has reported profit after tax of £6.43m for the year ended 31 December 2016, a 53% rise on the previous year.
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that the firm also delivered a 26% increase in turnover to £48.0m (2015: £38.1m).
Operating profit grew by 47% to £7.36m from £5.02m in 2015.
The average monthly number of employees rose to 340 from 316 in the prior 12 months.
The strategic report section of the filing noted: “Turn
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market