Xbridge, which trades as Simply Business, has reported profit after tax of £6.43m for the year ended 31 December 2016, a 53% rise on the previous year.
The figures in a filing at Companies House showed that the firm also delivered a 26% increase in turnover to £48.0m (2015: £38.1m).
Operating profit grew by 47% to £7.36m from £5.02m in 2015.
The average monthly number of employees rose to 340 from 316 in the prior 12 months.
The strategic report section of the filing noted: “Turn
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018