Coversure has opened a new office in Crawley run by the owners of its Brighton branch.
The move comes just as month after Coversure opened a new office in Bingley and takes the company’s network to 95.
The franchise highlighted that the expansion was not about “pins in the map” and stressed it was focused on creating “sustainable, profitable businesses”.
Nick Elliman, head of franchise recruitment and acquisitions, added: “Coversure Brighton has been looking after the insurance needs
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand