Coversure has opened a new office in Crawley run by the owners of its Brighton branch.
The move comes just as month after Coversure opened a new office in Bingley and takes the company’s network to 95.
The franchise highlighted that the expansion was not about “pins in the map” and stressed it was focused on creating “sustainable, profitable businesses”.
Nick Elliman, head of franchise recruitment and acquisitions, added: “Coversure Brighton has been looking after the insurance needs
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution