Coversure has opened a new office in Crawley run by the owners of its Brighton branch.
The move comes just as month after Coversure opened a new office in Bingley and takes the company’s network to 95.
The franchise highlighted that the expansion was not about “pins in the map” and stressed it was focused on creating “sustainable, profitable businesses”.
Nick Elliman, head of franchise recruitment and acquisitions, added: “Coversure Brighton has been looking after the insurance needs
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal