Coversure has opened a new office in Crawley run by the owners of its Brighton branch.
The move comes just as month after Coversure opened a new office in Bingley and takes the company’s network to 95.
The franchise highlighted that the expansion was not about “pins in the map” and stressed it was focused on creating “sustainable, profitable businesses”.
Nick Elliman, head of franchise recruitment and acquisitions, added: “Coversure Brighton has been looking after the insurance needs
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017