Alan Smith of Chambers and Newman explains what motivates him and reveals who he thinks would play him in the movie of his life.
Smith also details what he collects, his preferred type of holiday and whether he likes Marmite or not.
You can catch up with the interview in full from the April edition of Insurance Age where he sets out the company’s humble history, how it has focused on property owners business and what will come next.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution