Alan Smith of Chambers and Newman explains what motivates him and reveals who he thinks would play him in the movie of his life.
Smith also details what he collects, his preferred type of holiday and whether he likes Marmite or not.
You can catch up with the interview in full from the April edition of Insurance Age where he sets out the company’s humble history, how it has focused on property owners business and what will come next.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market