Alan Smith of Chambers and Newman explains what motivates him and reveals who he thinks would play him in the movie of his life.
Smith also details what he collects, his preferred type of holiday and whether he likes Marmite or not.
You can catch up with the interview in full from the April edition of Insurance Age where he sets out the company’s humble history, how it has focused on property owners business and what will come next.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018