Ryan Specialty Group has confirmed the sale of Ryan Direct Group (RDG) to Nevada Investments an investment vehicle backed by Towergate owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
The takeover was first revealed by Insurance Age earlier this month.
The terms of the deal for RDG, a provider of insurance distribution and claims handling services, have not been revealed and it remains subject to regulatory approval.
The senior leadership team of RDG, including CEO Der
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution