Ryan Specialty Group has confirmed the sale of Ryan Direct Group (RDG) to Nevada Investments an investment vehicle backed by Towergate owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
The takeover was first revealed by Insurance Age earlier this month.
The terms of the deal for RDG, a provider of insurance distribution and claims handling services, have not been revealed and it remains subject to regulatory approval.
The senior leadership team of RDG, including CEO Der
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market