Ryan Specialty Group has confirmed the sale of Ryan Direct Group (RDG) to Nevada Investments an investment vehicle backed by Towergate owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
The takeover was first revealed by Insurance Age earlier this month.
The terms of the deal for RDG, a provider of insurance distribution and claims handling services, have not been revealed and it remains subject to regulatory approval.
The senior leadership team of RDG, including CEO Der
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports