Carrot Insurance has described its 2016 UK Broker Award win as a vote on confidence in its business and stated it will definitely enter the awards again in the future.
The business won the award for Marketing and Consumer Engagement at the ceremony at The Brewery in London last year.
Ed Rochfort, managing director, Carrot Insurance “We were thrilled to win the UK Broking Award for marketing and customer engagement in 2016. It was recognition of how far Carrot has come since it was founde
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market