Carrot Insurance has described its 2016 UK Broker Award win as a vote on confidence in its business and stated it will definitely enter the awards again in the future.
The business won the award for Marketing and Consumer Engagement at the ceremony at The Brewery in London last year.
Ed Rochfort, managing director, Carrot Insurance “We were thrilled to win the UK Broking Award for marketing and customer engagement in 2016. It was recognition of how far Carrot has come since it was founde
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018