Carrot Insurance has described its 2016 UK Broker Award win as a vote on confidence in its business and stated it will definitely enter the awards again in the future.
The business won the award for Marketing and Consumer Engagement at the ceremony at The Brewery in London last year.
Ed Rochfort, managing director, Carrot Insurance “We were thrilled to win the UK Broking Award for marketing and customer engagement in 2016. It was recognition of how far Carrot has come since it was founde
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution