Welcome to the new look Insurance Age. It is in truth more of a tweak than a fundamental redesign. But we are never complacent and are always eager to bring you what you want and need.
Underpinning it all is the change to our strapline – “Championing the broker community”.
All your favourites remain in place, such as interviews, Broking Success, people moves, new products, in-depth features and more.
From that list two key themes emerge. Firstly, the sector is a people one. We want to promote
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution