Welcome to the new look Insurance Age. It is in truth more of a tweak than a fundamental redesign. But we are never complacent and are always eager to bring you what you want and need.
Underpinning it all is the change to our strapline – “Championing the broker community”.
All your favourites remain in place, such as interviews, Broking Success, people moves, new products, in-depth features and more.
From that list two key themes emerge. Firstly, the sector is a people one. We want to promote
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market