Welcome to the new look Insurance Age. It is in truth more of a tweak than a fundamental redesign. But we are never complacent and are always eager to bring you what you want and need.
Underpinning it all is the change to our strapline – “Championing the broker community”.
All your favourites remain in place, such as interviews, Broking Success, people moves, new products, in-depth features and more.
From that list two key themes emerge. Firstly, the sector is a people one. We want to promote
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018