The major shareholders in Towergate, HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP) are set to buy Ryan Direct Group in a deal that could go through as early as next week, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to market sources, the investors are set to swoop on the company which offers distribution, broking, affinities, claims management and claims validation services.
Ryan Direct Group has previously been linked to JC Flowers which was rumoured to be in talks to buy the firm in Ma
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?