The major shareholders in Towergate, HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP) are set to buy Ryan Direct Group in a deal that could go through as early as next week, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to market sources, the investors are set to swoop on the company which offers distribution, broking, affinities, claims management and claims validation services.
Ryan Direct Group has previously been linked to JC Flowers which was rumoured to be in talks to buy the firm in Ma
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK