The major shareholders in Towergate, HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP) are set to buy Ryan Direct Group in a deal that could go through as early as next week, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to market sources, the investors are set to swoop on the company which offers distribution, broking, affinities, claims management and claims validation services.
Ryan Direct Group has previously been linked to JC Flowers which was rumoured to be in talks to buy the firm in Ma
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards