Brolly, a broker which provides insurance via a smartphone app, has revealed the result of its campaign to crowdsource a new logo.
The broker was forced to reconsider its logo after US insurer Travelers, which promotes its own brand using an umbrella symbol, threatened legal action.
The new brand stamp is almost exactly the same as Brolly’s original design - dubbed “the jellyfish” but flipped upside down.
Phoebe Hugh, CEO and co-founder of Brolly, commented on the decision: “We were completel
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports