Brolly, a broker which provides insurance via a smartphone app, has revealed the result of its campaign to crowdsource a new logo.
The broker was forced to reconsider its logo after US insurer Travelers, which promotes its own brand using an umbrella symbol, threatened legal action.
The new brand stamp is almost exactly the same as Brolly’s original design - dubbed “the jellyfish” but flipped upside down.
Phoebe Hugh, CEO and co-founder of Brolly, commented on the decision: “We were completel
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week