Brolly, a broker which provides insurance via a smartphone app, has revealed the result of its campaign to crowdsource a new logo.
The broker was forced to reconsider its logo after US insurer Travelers, which promotes its own brand using an umbrella symbol, threatened legal action.
The new brand stamp is almost exactly the same as Brolly’s original design - dubbed “the jellyfish” but flipped upside down.
Phoebe Hugh, CEO and co-founder of Brolly, commented on the decision: “We were completel
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards