Alan Boswell Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Sutcliffe Solloway & Company, which trades as Sutcliffe Insurance Brokers, for an undisclosed sum.
Alan Boswell advised in a statement that the move will see its gross written premium figure rise from £85m to £90m.
Staff at Sutcliffe offices in Boston and Grimsby will remain in their branches and the acquisition brings the total number of employees at Alan Boswell to 325.
The offices will continue to operate under the Sutcliffe brand for the fo
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK