Alan Boswell Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Sutcliffe Solloway & Company, which trades as Sutcliffe Insurance Brokers, for an undisclosed sum.
Alan Boswell advised in a statement that the move will see its gross written premium figure rise from £85m to £90m.
Staff at Sutcliffe offices in Boston and Grimsby will remain in their branches and the acquisition brings the total number of employees at Alan Boswell to 325.
The offices will continue to operate under the Sutcliffe brand for the fo
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?