Alan Boswell Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Sutcliffe Solloway & Company, which trades as Sutcliffe Insurance Brokers, for an undisclosed sum.
Alan Boswell advised in a statement that the move will see its gross written premium figure rise from £85m to £90m.
Staff at Sutcliffe offices in Boston and Grimsby will remain in their branches and the acquisition brings the total number of employees at Alan Boswell to 325.
The offices will continue to operate under the Sutcliffe brand for the
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto