Alan Boswell Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Sutcliffe Solloway & Company, which trades as Sutcliffe Insurance Brokers, for an undisclosed sum.
Alan Boswell advised in a statement that the move will see its gross written premium figure rise from £85m to £90m.
Staff at Sutcliffe offices in Boston and Grimsby will remain in their branches and the acquisition brings the total number of employees at Alan Boswell to 325.
The offices will continue to operate under the Sutcliffe brand for the fo
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards