Admiral Insurance Group has confirmed that it is to cease selling van policies through its broker Able Insurance Services.
More commonly known as Gladiator, Able has 170,000 van customers.
Admiral revealed that it would no longer use the broker to distribute van insurance as it seeks to offer multiple products direct to customers.
It added that over the next 12 months these customers will be asked, at renewal, to transfer onto the new Admiral van product.
A spokesman at Admiral confirmed
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock