Admiral Insurance Group has confirmed that it is to cease selling van policies through its broker Able Insurance Services.
More commonly known as Gladiator, Able has 170,000 van customers.
Admiral revealed that it would no longer use the broker to distribute van insurance as it seeks to offer multiple products direct to customers.
It added that over the next 12 months these customers will be asked, at renewal, to transfer onto the new Admiral van product.
A spokesman at Admiral confirmed
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports