Admiral Insurance Group has confirmed that it is to cease selling van policies through its broker Able Insurance Services.
More commonly known as Gladiator, Able has 170,000 van customers.
Admiral revealed that it would no longer use the broker to distribute van insurance as it seeks to offer multiple products direct to customers.
It added that over the next 12 months these customers will be asked, at renewal, to transfer onto the new Admiral van product.
A spokesman at Admiral confirmed
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson