On the broking side, Aon has promoted Julie Page to chief executive officer of Aon Risk Solutions in the UK, while current CEO Andrew Tunnicliffe will remain with the firm part-time after stepping down from the role (see box).
In addition, Autonet Insurance Services made two new senior hires to develop its specialist, affinity and commercial propositions, Bollington Insurance Brokers appointed Scott Miles as motor trade account manager and Markerstudy Retail promoted Andrew Evanson to senior o
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?