The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Lorega Solutions as its after the event (ATE) claims service provider for Biba members.
Lorega Solutions is a loss adjusting subsidiary of broker Lorega.
According to Biba, under the facility trade body members will have access to support for commercial and private clients to help them get back on track after fires, floods and other disasters that disrupt their business or home.
The facility provides a bespoke ATE service for p
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK