The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Lorega Solutions as its after the event (ATE) claims service provider for Biba members.
Lorega Solutions is a loss adjusting subsidiary of broker Lorega.
According to Biba, under the facility trade body members will have access to support for commercial and private clients to help them get back on track after fires, floods and other disasters that disrupt their business or home.
The facility provides a bespoke ATE service for
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto