The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Lorega Solutions as its after the event (ATE) claims service provider for Biba members.
Lorega Solutions is a loss adjusting subsidiary of broker Lorega.
According to Biba, under the facility trade body members will have access to support for commercial and private clients to help them get back on track after fires, floods and other disasters that disrupt their business or home.
The facility provides a bespoke ATE service for p
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards