“He’s a Cavapoo (posh mongrel) who loves to stare at everyone in turn while they eat and loves sitting on your knee while you work”My hidden talent - Sharon Bishop, CEO, Close Brothers Premium Finance
Of course I love my job working with insurance brokers as CEO of Close Brothers Premium Finance but I have a confession… horses are my alternate love. Okay, I admit it, my first love!
I’m pony mad and somewhat addicted. Been the same since I cou
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?