Stackhouse Poland has bought Quantum Underwriting Solutions for an undisclosed sum.
According to a statement from Stackhouse Poland, Quantum is a specialist provider of high net worth insurance services and therefore a complementary fit with the private client activities of Stackhouse Poland.
Lee Rhodes, managing director of Quantum said: “I have known Jeremy Cary and the team at Stackhouse Poland for over 10 years and followed their development with keen interest and I am thrilled with the op
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards