Stackhouse Poland has bought Quantum Underwriting Solutions for an undisclosed sum.
According to a statement from Stackhouse Poland, Quantum is a specialist provider of high net worth insurance services and therefore a complementary fit with the private client activities of Stackhouse Poland.
Lee Rhodes, managing director of Quantum said: “I have known Jeremy Cary and the team at Stackhouse Poland for over 10 years and followed their development with keen interest and I am thrilled with the op
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?