Stackhouse Poland has bought Quantum Underwriting Solutions for an undisclosed sum.
According to a statement from Stackhouse Poland, Quantum is a specialist provider of high net worth insurance services and therefore a complementary fit with the private client activities of Stackhouse Poland.
Lee Rhodes, managing director of Quantum said: “I have known Jeremy Cary and the team at Stackhouse Poland for over 10 years and followed their development with keen interest and I am thrilled with the op
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK