GS Group has recruited two ex-Arthur J Gallagher staff in a bid to capture some of the corporate market and double its gross written premium (GWP) to £40m, it has been revealed.
Speaking to Insurance Age, managing director and chairman of GS Group, George Stubbs verified the names and locations of where the new recruits would be based.
“In Dundee we recruited a guy called Gary Hay from Gallagher’s and Ian Donald from Gallagher’s,” Stubbs stated.
Another two hires – Chris Darby, formerly
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason