GS Group has recruited two ex-Arthur J Gallagher staff in a bid to capture some of the corporate market and double its gross written premium (GWP) to £40m, it has been revealed.
Speaking to Insurance Age, managing director and chairman of GS Group, George Stubbs verified the names and locations of where the new recruits would be based.
“In Dundee we recruited a guy called Gary Hay from Gallagher’s and Ian Donald from Gallagher’s,” Stubbs stated.
Another two hires – Chris Darby, formerly
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009