GS Group has recruited two ex-Arthur J Gallagher staff in a bid to capture some of the corporate market and double its gross written premium (GWP) to £40m, it has been revealed.
Speaking to Insurance Age, managing director and chairman of GS Group, George Stubbs verified the names and locations of where the new recruits would be based.
“In Dundee we recruited a guy called Gary Hay from Gallagher’s and Ian Donald from Gallagher’s,” Stubbs stated.
Another two hires – Chris Darby, formerly
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018