I have spent 45 years in the London Insurance Market and my late father spent 43 years (including the gap for war service). He achieved a fairly senior position and was proud of his legacy having mentored people who reached very high position at Lloyd’s. When my father was in his 80s he had a motor claim and a household claim and the claims departments of the insurer failed to comprehend that at that age people may have limited mobility and are not able to travel too far. Firstly whist his ca
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution