I have spent 45 years in the London Insurance Market and my late father spent 43 years (including the gap for war service). He achieved a fairly senior position and was proud of his legacy having mentored people who reached very high position at Lloyd’s.
When my father was in his 80s he had a motor claim and a household claim and the claims departments of the insurer failed to comprehend that at that age people may have limited mobility and are not able to travel too far.
Firstly whist his ca
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services