Brokers have been urged to leverage opportunities in automation and press software houses to gain benefits from it, said Craig Beattie senior analyst at Celent.
Addressing delegates at Insurance Age's Broker Summit 2017, Beattie outlined seven trends that would impact brokers this year.
He started with automation and new development which he said had changed "pace and speeded up".
"The insurance industry can still leverage automation... and there is still opportunity within the broker co
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services