▶ You started trading in January 2017 – why did you start up on your own?
John Sims: Chris and I go back to 1998. We became friends over the years. We first mooted the idea over 10 years ago. As far as this model goes we’d almost independently thought about it. It was a question of timing.
Chris Blackham: When I left [Bluefin after the Axa acquisition] I was restrained from doing business so I designed something and it sat on my shelf. It needed a leader and me to be able to do it.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints