LV Broker has joined the panel of Una Alliance to offer members LV products.
LV said the partnership would help it achieve its ambition to become the top insurer for regional independent brokers.
"Una is a premier alliance for commercial brokers in the UK so we're very pleased to have joined the partner panel," said Kevan Aubrey, head of commercial distribution at LV.
"We have ambitious goals to be the best insurer for regional independent brokers and this partnership is a significant step t
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards