LV Broker has joined the panel of Una Alliance to offer members LV products.
LV said the partnership would help it achieve its ambition to become the top insurer for regional independent brokers.
"Una is a premier alliance for commercial brokers in the UK so we're very pleased to have joined the partner panel," said Kevan Aubrey, head of commercial distribution at LV.
"We have ambitious goals to be the best insurer for regional independent brokers and this partnership is a significant step t
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell