LV Broker has joined the panel of Una Alliance to offer members LV products.
LV said the partnership would help it achieve its ambition to become the top insurer for regional independent brokers.
"Una is a premier alliance for commercial brokers in the UK so we're very pleased to have joined the partner panel," said Kevan Aubrey, head of commercial distribution at LV.
"We have ambitious goals to be the best insurer for regional independent brokers and this partnership is a significant step t
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK