The first article in Insurance Age’s new research-based snapshot series tackles the network market for brokers.
The survey was completed by 15 firms and across the board there was a huge sense of positivity from the leaders of all the respondents.
Insurance Age previously ran a Third Force supplement, the final one was published in December 2014.
At that point there were 2,094 brokers who were members of or associated with networks (this figure excludes appointed representatives and franchise
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason