The first article in Insurance Age’s new research-based snapshot series tackles the network market for brokers.
The survey was completed by 15 firms and across the board there was a huge sense of positivity from the leaders of all the respondents.
Insurance Age previously ran a Third Force supplement, the final one was published in December 2014.
At that point there were 2,094 brokers who were members of or associated with networks (this figure excludes appointed representatives and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal