The first article in Insurance Age’s new research-based snapshot series tackles the network market for brokers.
The survey was completed by 15 firms and across the board there was a huge sense of positivity from the leaders of all the respondents.
Insurance Age previously ran a Third Force supplement, the final one was published in December 2014.
At that point there were 2,094 brokers who were members of or associated with networks (this figure excludes appointed representatives and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn