The first article in Insurance Age’s new research-based snapshot series tackles the network market for brokers.
The survey was completed by 15 firms and across the board there was a huge sense of positivity from the leaders of all the respondents.
Insurance Age previously ran a Third Force supplement, the final one was published in December 2014.
At that point there were 2,094 brokers who were members of or associated with networks (this figure excludes appointed representatives and franchise
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018