The first article in Insurance Age’s new research-based snapshot series tackles the network market for brokers.
The survey was completed by 15 firms and across the board there was a huge sense of positivity from the leaders of all the respondents.
Insurance Age previously ran a Third Force supplement, the final one was published in December 2014.
At that point there were 2,094 brokers who were members of or associated with networks (this figure excludes appointed representatives and franchise
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market