“I was in shock in truth when I was told I had won and didn’t take it all in,” admits Craig Younger the winner of the Broker Apprentice 2016.
Younger, an SME account handler at County Durham-based Castle Insurance Services had been working in broking for just under four years when he applied for the online series last summer.
He had moved into insurance after completing a degree in business management at Northumbria University and having worked in customer services roles at Durham County Counc
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks