“I was in shock in truth when I was told I had won and didn’t take it all in,” admits Craig Younger the winner of the Broker Apprentice 2016.
Younger, an SME account handler at County Durham-based Castle Insurance Services had been working in broking for just under four years when he applied for the online series last summer.
He had moved into insurance after completing a degree in business management at Northumbria University and having worked in customer services roles at Durham County Counc
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports