“I was in shock in truth when I was told I had won and didn’t take it all in,” admits Craig Younger the winner of the Broker Apprentice 2016.
Younger, an SME account handler at County Durham-based Castle Insurance Services had been working in broking for just under four years when he applied for the online series last summer.
He had moved into insurance after completing a degree in business management at Northumbria University and having worked in customer services roles at Durham County Counc
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week