5) Oil Spill Insurance Broker launches oil leak policy
Oil Spill Insurance Brokers, part of the Ten Insurance network, has launched a product for home heating oil users. The policy can also be sold by other brokers.
The product, HomeSpill, is designed to provide financial protection from the high costs and liabilities that occur as result of an oil spill or leak causing pollution to land or water including groundwater.
4) Jonathan Turner new CEO of Pen Underwr
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?