5) Oil Spill Insurance Broker launches oil leak policy
Oil Spill Insurance Brokers, part of the Ten Insurance network, has launched a product for home heating oil users. The policy can also be sold by other brokers.
The product, HomeSpill, is designed to provide financial protection from the high costs and liabilities that occur as result of an oil spill or leak causing pollution to land or water including groundwater.
4) Jonathan Turner new CEO of Pen Underwr
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009