5) Oil Spill Insurance Broker launches oil leak policy
Oil Spill Insurance Brokers, part of the Ten Insurance network, has launched a product for home heating oil users. The policy can also be sold by other brokers.
The product, HomeSpill, is designed to provide financial protection from the high costs and liabilities that occur as result of an oil spill or leak causing pollution to land or water including groundwater.
4) Jonathan Turner new CEO of Pen Underwr
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason