5) Oil Spill Insurance Broker launches oil leak policy
Oil Spill Insurance Brokers, part of the Ten Insurance network, has launched a product for home heating oil users. The policy can also be sold by other brokers.
The product, HomeSpill, is designed to provide financial protection from the high costs and liabilities that occur as result of an oil spill or leak causing pollution to land or water including groundwater.
4) Jonathan Turner new CEO of Pen
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto