The series has concluded and the Broker Apprentice winner has been chosen.
In our final video of the 2016 series head judge Mike Crane and two of the apprentices reveal whether the series lived up to their expectations.
"I have been really pleased with all the contestants we have seen this year," says the managing director of LV.
"I think they have all shown real strengths and real character."
And Crane admits that choosing the ultimate winner in such a high class field was "tough".
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week