The series has concluded and the Broker Apprentice winner has been chosen.
In our final video of the 2016 series head judge Mike Crane and two of the apprentices reveal whether the series lived up to their expectations.
"I have been really pleased with all the contestants we have seen this year," says the managing director of LV.
"I think they have all shown real strengths and real character."
And Crane admits that choosing the ultimate winner in such a high class field was "tough".
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks