The series has concluded and the Broker Apprentice winner has been chosen.
In our final video of the 2016 series head judge Mike Crane and two of the apprentices reveal whether the series lived up to their expectations.
"I have been really pleased with all the contestants we have seen this year," says the managing director of LV.
"I think they have all shown real strengths and real character."
And Crane admits that choosing the ultimate winner in such a high class field was "tough".
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports