In the fifth and final gruelling challenge the six candidates have to impress Mike Crane, managing director of LV as they fight it out to scoop the prestigious accolade.
The apprentices have undertaken an insurance-themed treasure hunt, entertained primary school children with an insurance board game, presented their industry enhancing campaigns at the Broker Expo and pitched a new scheme.
Now they are under the spotlight explaining why they think they deserve to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market