In the fifth and final gruelling challenge the six candidates have to impress Mike Crane, managing director of LV as they fight it out to scoop the prestigious accolade.
The apprentices have undertaken an insurance-themed treasure hunt, entertained primary school children with an insurance board game, presented their industry enhancing campaigns at the Broker Expo and pitched a new scheme.
Now they are under the spotlight explaining why they think they deserve to be crowned Broker Apprentice
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries