In the fifth and final gruelling challenge the six candidates have to impress Mike Crane, managing director of LV as they fight it out to scoop the prestigious accolade.
The apprentices have undertaken an insurance-themed treasure hunt, entertained primary school children with an insurance board game, presented their industry enhancing campaigns at the Broker Expo and pitched a new scheme.
Now they are under the spotlight explaining why they think they deserve to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason