In the fifth and final gruelling challenge the six candidates have to impress Mike Crane, managing director of LV as they fight it out to scoop the prestigious accolade.
The apprentices have undertaken an insurance-themed treasure hunt, entertained primary school children with an insurance board game, presented their industry enhancing campaigns at the Broker Expo and pitched a new scheme.
Now they are under the spotlight explaining why they think they deserve to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018