Commercial lines director at LV Euros Jones, who was one of the judges, gives his feedback on which was the best new scheme that the insurer would have been happy to back and take to market.
The judges were looking for the best researched scheme and the most engaging presentation technique.
Candidates Syzmon Wloch and Dean Caldwell also share their reflections on how much preparation it took to complete the task and how they could improve if they were to do it again.
According to Jones: "The
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018