Commercial lines director at LV Euros Jones, who was one of the judges, gives his feedback on which was the best new scheme that the insurer would have been happy to back and take to market.
The judges were looking for the best researched scheme and the most engaging presentation technique.
Candidates Syzmon Wloch and Dean Caldwell also share their reflections on how much preparation it took to complete the task and how they could improve if they were to do it again.
According to Jones: "The
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009