Commercial lines director at LV Euros Jones, who was one of the judges, gives his feedback on which was the best new scheme that the insurer would have been happy to back and take to market.
The judges were looking for the best researched scheme and the most engaging presentation technique.
Candidates Syzmon Wloch and Dean Caldwell also share their reflections on how much preparation it took to complete the task and how they could improve if they were to do it again.
According to Jones: "The
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason