The apprentices have their first individual challenge – selling their schemes idea to LV boss Mike Crane.
The six hopefuls in the 2016 Broker Apprentice have their first chance to shine individually outside of the confines of their team.
Each contestant has to pitch a scheme they have created to LV's Mike Crane, Euros Jones and Michael Lawrence.
Which new scheme idea is best researched? Who has the most engaging presentation technique? What will Mike Crane choose to back?
Watch on to see the pitches from:
- Jonathan Catley on motor fleet
- Szymon Wloch on fish & chip shops
- Dean Caldwell on telematics and flexible rates for university students
- Francesca Davies on the implications of the Vnuk ruling
- Craig Younger on personal cyber insurance
- Katie Waugh on property owners with asylum seeker tenants
Do you agree with the scheme that triumphs?
There is only one more round to go for the candidates to impress LV's managing director Mike Crane and scoop the prestigious accolade of Broker Apprentice 2016.
Who is your favourite to win the crown?
Keep up-to-date with The 2016 Broker Apprentice series with this dedicated section of the website.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries