The delegates in Coventry have voted for their task winner – did you agree with their choice?
It was another fantastically busy Broker Expo with hundreds of delegates creating a buzz in the Ricoh Arena hall meeting new contacts for business-enhancing deals and catching up with old acquaintances.
Adding to the mix were Team Elite and Team Valour trying to persuade the attendees that they had the best campaign idea that would benefit the broking community.
The two teams were competing directly with their stands strategically placed opposite each other.
Jonathan Catley of Aon and Katie Waugh from One Insurance Solution both share their views on the experience of hosting these stands and interacting with experienced brokers.
And Emmanuel Kenning, editor of Insurance Age also gives his feedback on how well the contestants sold their ideas to the audience and the feedback from the industry.
With only two challenges left who is in pole position to scoop the accolade of Broker Apprentice 2016?
Keep monitoring the Broker Apprentice homepage where you can see all the tasks in full and meet all the apprentices.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks