The contestants have to pitch their industry campaigns to brokers in the fourth episode of Broker Apprentice 2016.
The two teams - Valour and Elite - have to persuade delegates at the Broker Expo in Coventry that they have the best campaign on behalf of the broking community.
With stands facing each other the six hopefuls set about explaining their campaigns on IPT and Underinsurance respectively.
Each attendee has a green token to "vote" for their winner.
Who did the audience at The Ricoh Arena prefer?
Which campaign would you have voted for? Do you have a better idea for the benefit of the broking industry?
Remember you can also catch up on the series in full on our dedicated section of the website.
And they have undertaken an insurance-themed treasure hunt against the clock solving riddles and clues.
All apprentices are trying to impress LV's managing director Mike Crane and scoop the prestigious accolade of Broker Apprentice 2016.
Who is your favourite to win the crown?
Keep up-to-date with The 2016 Broker Apprentice series with this dedicated section of the website.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK