The apprentices face their first full challenge – deciphering riddles and clues in a timed insurance-themed treasure hunt.
Having picked their team names the six contestants set off in the City of London tasked with taking a selfie at up to seven locations.
The two teams need to solve a riddle or clue to find each relevant place.
Assisted by LV's commercial lines director Euros Jones and personal lines director Michael Lawrence the teams must also plan the most efficient route as they compete head-to-head and against the clock.
Watch the show to see if Team Valour or Team Elite have the best approach to this new challenge in the Broker Apprentice series.
How many clues would you have solved?
The six hopefuls are battling to impress LV = Broker managing director Mike Crane and win the overall crown of Broker Apprentice 2016.
Which apprentice is coming to the fore so far?
Stay tuned as the series continues to unfold over the coming weeks.
Catch up on the first episode where the six contestants introduce themselves and pick the two team names.
Meet the apprentices
Keep up-to-date with The 2016 Broker Apprentice series with this dedicated section of the website.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009