The apprentices face their first full challenge – deciphering riddles and clues in a timed insurance-themed treasure hunt.
Having picked their team names the six contestants set off in the City of London tasked with taking a selfie at up to seven locations.
The two teams need to solve a riddle or clue to find each relevant place.
Assisted by LV's commercial lines director Euros Jones and personal lines director Michael Lawrence the teams must also plan the most efficient route as they compete head-to-head and against the clock.
Watch the show to see if Team Valour or Team Elite have the best approach to this new challenge in the Broker Apprentice series.
How many clues would you have solved?
The six hopefuls are battling to impress LV = Broker managing director Mike Crane and win the overall crown of Broker Apprentice 2016.
Which apprentice is coming to the fore so far?
Stay tuned as the series continues to unfold over the coming weeks.
Catch up on the first episode where the six contestants introduce themselves and pick the two team names.
Meet the apprentices
Keep up-to-date with The 2016 Broker Apprentice series with this dedicated section of the website.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018