Since last year, Arthur J Gallagher has been quiet after the spending spree of the previous three years. Most of the prior management team are now at Towergate presumably girding their loins for another buying spree there. After that 2015 legal wrangle over David Ross and others – which was settled out of court – Gallagher’s management team has been busy addressing business issues.
It has grown and is now ranked fourth in the list of UK top brokers after JLT, Marsh and Aon.
Towergate, the to
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason