Since last year, Arthur J Gallagher has been quiet after the spending spree of the previous three years. Most of the prior management team are now at Towergate presumably girding their loins for another buying spree there. After that 2015 legal wrangle over David Ross and others – which was settled out of court – Gallagher’s management team has been busy addressing business issues.
It has grown and is now ranked fourth in the list of UK top brokers after JLT, Marsh and Aon.
Towergate, the to
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009