Since last year, Arthur J Gallagher has been quiet after the spending spree of the previous three years. Most of the prior management team are now at Towergate presumably girding their loins for another buying spree there. After that 2015 legal wrangle over David Ross and others – which was settled out of court – Gallagher’s management team has been busy addressing business issues.
It has grown and is now ranked fourth in the list of UK top brokers after JLT, Marsh and Aon.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto