Since last year, Arthur J Gallagher has been quiet after the spending spree of the previous three years. Most of the prior management team are now at Towergate presumably girding their loins for another buying spree there. After that 2015 legal wrangle over David Ross and others – which was settled out of court – Gallagher’s management team has been busy addressing business issues.
It has grown and is now ranked fourth in the list of UK top brokers after JLT, Marsh and Aon.
Towergate, the to
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?