Michael Lawrence, personal lines director at LV shares his first impressions on the candidates as the Broker Apprentice series returns for the fourth year.
"They seem remarkably relaxed, I wonder how long that is going to last for?" he asks.
Dean Caldwell, sales representative of Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland and Jonathan Catley, a Leeds-based clients service advisor for global giant Aon also give their verdicts on their competitors.
And the panel reveal their thoughts on the team name
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK