Michael Lawrence, personal lines director at LV shares his first impressions on the candidates as the Broker Apprentice series returns for the fourth year.
"They seem remarkably relaxed, I wonder how long that is going to last for?" he asks.
Dean Caldwell, sales representative of Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland and Jonathan Catley, a Leeds-based clients service advisor for global giant Aon also give their verdicts on their competitors.
And the panel reveal their thoughts on the team name
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell