Michael Lawrence, personal lines director at LV shares his first impressions on the candidates as the Broker Apprentice series returns for the fourth year.
"They seem remarkably relaxed, I wonder how long that is going to last for?" he asks.
Dean Caldwell, sales representative of Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland and Jonathan Catley, a Leeds-based clients service advisor for global giant Aon also give their verdicts on their competitors.
And the panel reveal their thoughts on the team name
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards