Michael Lawrence, personal lines director at LV shares his first impressions on the candidates as the Broker Apprentice series returns for the fourth year.
"They seem remarkably relaxed, I wonder how long that is going to last for?" he asks.
Dean Caldwell, sales representative of Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland and Jonathan Catley, a Leeds-based clients service advisor for global giant Aon also give their verdicts on their competitors.
And the panel reveal their thoughts on the team
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers