Insurance Age and LV have toured the country hosting interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester to find the best new talent in the broker market.
The six ambitious candidates all have one aim: to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2016.
Here's your chance to see them in action for the first time.
Why did they enter Broker Apprentice which is now in its fourth year? What do they hope to get out of the opportunity? What skills do they think they bring to the show?
Over the course of the f
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason