Insurance Age and LV have toured the country hosting interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester to find the best new talent in the broker market.
The six ambitious candidates all have one aim: to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2016.
Here's your chance to see them in action for the first time.
Why did they enter Broker Apprentice which is now in its fourth year? What do they hope to get out of the opportunity? What skills do they think they bring to the show?
Over the course of the f
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell