Insurance Age and LV have toured the country hosting interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester to find the best new talent in the broker market.
The six ambitious candidates all have one aim: to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2016.
Here's your chance to see them in action for the first time.
Why did they enter Broker Apprentice which is now in its fourth year? What do they hope to get out of the opportunity? What skills do they think they bring to the show?
Over the course of the f
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009