Insurance Age and LV have toured the country hosting interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester to find the best new talent in the broker market.
The six ambitious candidates all have one aim: to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2016.
Here's your chance to see them in action for the first time.
Why did they enter Broker Apprentice which is now in its fourth year? What do they hope to get out of the opportunity? What skills do they think they bring to the show?
Over the course of the
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries