We asked them about the state of the economy in Newcastle, how much access to insurers the region offers and for their thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market.
You can hear the views of the specialists here and remember you can also catch up with the article from the October edition of Insurance Age.
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell