In the first episode of our Expertise from A - Z video series looking at the marine cargo market Ben Woodman, senior underwriter at Allianz, tells Insurance Age about the history of this long-running market.
To learn more stay tuned to the website as we will be uploading a video, each with a particular focus on the sector, every day this week. And for a more in depth look please read our feature which examines marine cargo in more detail.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto