In the first episode of our Expertise from A - Z video series looking at the marine cargo market Ben Woodman, senior underwriter at Allianz, tells Insurance Age about the history of this long-running market.
To learn more stay tuned to the website as we will be uploading a video, each with a particular focus on the sector, every day this week. And for a more in depth look please read our feature which examines marine cargo in more detail.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?