In the first episode of our Expertise from A - Z video series looking at the marine cargo market Ben Woodman, senior underwriter at Allianz, tells Insurance Age about the history of this long-running market.
To learn more stay tuned to the website as we will be uploading a video, each with a particular focus on the sector, every day this week. And for a more in depth look please read our feature which examines marine cargo in more detail.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009