After interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester the contestants for the 2016 Broker Apprentice can now be revealed.
The level of competition was very high and the judges were extremely impressed after hearing from numerous applicants around the UK about their broking experiences, views on the state of the market and plans for the future.
The final six are:
• Dean Caldwell, sales agent at Newtownards-headquartered Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland
• Jonathan Catley, a client serv
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK