After interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester the contestants for the 2016 Broker Apprentice can now be revealed.
The level of competition was very high and the judges were extremely impressed after hearing from numerous applicants around the UK about their broking experiences, views on the state of the market and plans for the future.
The final six are:
• Dean Caldwell, sales agent at Newtownards-headquartered Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland
• Jonathan Catley, a client serv
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?