After interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester the contestants for the 2016 Broker Apprentice can now be revealed.
The level of competition was very high and the judges were extremely impressed after hearing from numerous applicants around the UK about their broking experiences, views on the state of the market and plans for the future.
The final six are:
• Dean Caldwell, sales agent at Newtownards-headquartered Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland
• Jonathan Catley, a client serv
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards