After interviews in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester the contestants for the 2016 Broker Apprentice can now be revealed.
The level of competition was very high and the judges were extremely impressed after hearing from numerous applicants around the UK about their broking experiences, views on the state of the market and plans for the future.
The final six are:
• Dean Caldwell, sales agent at Newtownards-headquartered Hughes Insurance in Northern Ireland
• Jonathan Catley, a client
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto