Daniel Abbott, commercial account executive at Watkins Davies, said that he would "encourage anyone to apply for Broker Apprentice" following his experience on the show in 2015.
Abbott stated: "The whole experience was really enjoyable. Just go for it."
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open with interviews being held in Belfast, Bristol, Manchester and London.
He said he enjoyed being part of a team and working on the various tasks set by Insurance Age and LV.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason