Daniel Abbott, commercial account executive at Watkins Davies, said that he would "encourage anyone to apply for Broker Apprentice" following his experience on the show in 2015.
Abbott stated: "The whole experience was really enjoyable. Just go for it."
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open with interviews being held in Belfast, Bristol, Manchester and London.
He said he enjoyed being part of a team and working on the various tasks set by Insurance Age and LV.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009