Daniel Abbott, commercial account executive at Watkins Davies, said that he would "encourage anyone to apply for Broker Apprentice" following his experience on the show in 2015.
Abbott stated: "The whole experience was really enjoyable. Just go for it."
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open with interviews being held in Belfast, Bristol, Manchester and London.
He said he enjoyed being part of a team and working on the various tasks set by Insurance Age and LV.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?