Daniel Abbott, commercial account executive at Watkins Davies, said that he would "encourage anyone to apply for Broker Apprentice" following his experience on the show in 2015.
Abbott stated: "The whole experience was really enjoyable. Just go for it."
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open with interviews being held in Belfast, Bristol, Manchester and London.
He said he enjoyed being part of a team and working on the various tasks set by Insurance Age and LV.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto