Contestants gain a lot of solid advice to help move on in their career, according to Nick Magee of Alan and Thomas, a participant in last year's series.
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open.
Interviews for the series will be held in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester in August.
"Don't hold back, apply," Magee told Insurance Age.
"Sometimes you can get comfortable and sit in your little box. I think you learn a lot more [about your capabilities] and what you can actual
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards