Contestants gain a lot of solid advice to help move on in their career, according to Nick Magee of Alan and Thomas, a participant in last year's series.
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open.
Interviews for the series will be held in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester in August.
"Don't hold back, apply," Magee told Insurance Age.
"Sometimes you can get comfortable and sit in your little box. I think you learn a lot more [about your capabilities] and what you can actual
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK