Contestants gain a lot of solid advice to help move on in their career, according to Nick Magee of Alan and Thomas, a participant in last year's series.
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open.
Interviews for the series will be held in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester in August.
"Don't hold back, apply," Magee told Insurance Age.
"Sometimes you can get comfortable and sit in your little box. I think you learn a lot more [about your capabilities] and what you can
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto