Contestants gain a lot of solid advice to help move on in their career, according to Nick Magee of Alan and Thomas, a participant in last year's series.
Applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open.
Interviews for the series will be held in Belfast, Bristol, London and Manchester in August.
"Don't hold back, apply," Magee told Insurance Age.
"Sometimes you can get comfortable and sit in your little box. I think you learn a lot more [about your capabilities] and what you can actual
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?