Property Insurance Initiatives Underwriting Agency (Pii Underwriting Agency) has launched Flood Excess insurance for commercial and residential property owners.
The wholesale property insurance broker explained that the new product can cover flood excesses up to £50,000 as standard.
The policy covers all UK locations provided there are no more than two flood claims in the past five years.
The firm detailed that for commercial properties, there must be no form of co-insurance in place where the
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand