Property Insurance Initiatives Underwriting Agency (Pii Underwriting Agency) has launched Flood Excess insurance for commercial and residential property owners.
The wholesale property insurance broker explained that the new product can cover flood excesses up to £50,000 as standard.
The policy covers all UK locations provided there are no more than two flood claims in the past five years.
The firm detailed that for commercial properties, there must be no form of co-insurance in place where the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns