▶ When was Bennett Christmas set up?
In May 2010. It was the merger of two local family businesses – Christmas Insurance Brokers and Bennett Dawes. The shareholders of both firms were good friends and had been for years. The plan was always to merge but it had to be at the right time. The catalyst was both firms being members of Broker Network and taking part in one of its Dragons’ Den events at the same time. At the event you present your business to industry experts and they give an opinion o
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin