In this exclusive video to accompany his interview in the March edition of Insurance Age, Taylor discusses how he relaxes, the one thing he'd change about brokers, the item he cannot live without and much more.
Which politician do you think he would have loved to have worked with?
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?