Howden's Stuart Rootham reveals why he chose insurance broking instead of banking.
Managing director Stuart Rootham talks about life after the deal that saw Hyperion, the holding company for Howden, buy R K Harrison last year.
The exclusive video accompanys our profile interview where Rootham discusses the benefits of an employee-ownership model and growth targets.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?