Howden's Stuart Rootham reveals why he chose insurance broking instead of banking.
Managing director Stuart Rootham talks about life after the deal that saw Hyperion, the holding company for Howden, buy R K Harrison last year.
The exclusive video accompanys our profile interview where Rootham discusses the benefits of an employee-ownership model and growth targets.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards