Howden's Stuart Rootham reveals why he chose insurance broking instead of banking.
Managing director Stuart Rootham talks about life after the deal that saw Hyperion, the holding company for Howden, buy R K Harrison last year.
The exclusive video accompanys our profile interview where Rootham discusses the benefits of an employee-ownership model and growth targets.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto