The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has fined five individuals and two firms a total of £15.5m, in addition to banning four of those individuals, for significant integrity and competence failings.
The FCA fined Shay Reches £1.05m following an investigation with the Prudential Regulation Authority into the validity of solicitors' professional indemnity insurance for over 1,300 firms.
Reches, a director at Coverall Worldwide with responsibility for a managing general agent called Aderia UK, has
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties