The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has fined five individuals and two firms a total of £15.5m, in addition to banning four of those individuals, for significant integrity and competence failings.
The FCA fined Shay Reches £1.05m following an investigation with the Prudential Regulation Authority into the validity of solicitors' professional indemnity insurance for over 1,300 firms.
Reches, a director at Coverall Worldwide with responsibility for a managing general agent called Aderia UK, has
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall