A panel of specialists debated the key issues that brokers must keep in mind on compliance around trading SME insurance online. There was no let-up in the insightful views and thoughts in the second episode which focused on e-trading complex risks. And in the final part of the series experts took a detailed look at the needs of the real backbone of the British economy – the SME sector.
All three webinars are available online now. Packed with business-useful information they come together to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing