A panel of specialists debated the key issues that brokers must keep in mind on compliance around trading SME insurance online. There was no let-up in the insightful views and thoughts in the second episode which focused on e-trading complex risks. And in the final part of the series experts took a detailed look at the needs of the real backbone of the British economy – the SME sector.
All three webinars are available online now. Packed with business-useful information they come together to lea
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week