Brokers talk about the support they get from Biba and how Coventry is benefitting from the upturn in the national economy.
Catch up on the first part of the series here where brokers shared their views on the strengths and weaknesses of the Coventry market and access to insurers.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?