Brokers talk about the support they get from Biba and how Coventry is benefitting from the upturn in the national economy.
Catch up on the first part of the series here where brokers shared their views on the strengths and weaknesses of the Coventry market and access to insurers.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto