There is a popular perception of Coventry as being a sleepy, unexciting city in the West Midlands where nothing very much ever happens. Apart of course, one could argue, from Insurance Age’s annual Broker Expo.
But a very different picture emerges, certainly with regard to the scale and pace of development in the area, when you speak to brokers.
They will quickly identify projects that are underway in the city, or due to start in the near future, including new office and retail facilities.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards