There is a popular perception of Coventry as being a sleepy, unexciting city in the West Midlands where nothing very much ever happens. Apart of course, one could argue, from Insurance Age’s annual Broker Expo.
But a very different picture emerges, certainly with regard to the scale and pace of development in the area, when you speak to brokers.
They will quickly identify projects that are underway in the city, or due to start in the near future, including new office and retail facilities.
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell