There is a popular perception of Coventry as being a sleepy, unexciting city in the West Midlands where nothing very much ever happens. Apart of course, one could argue, from Insurance Age’s annual Broker Expo.
But a very different picture emerges, certainly with regard to the scale and pace of development in the area, when you speak to brokers.
They will quickly identify projects that are underway in the city, or due to start in the near future, including new office and retail facilities.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure