There is a popular perception of Coventry as being a sleepy, unexciting city in the West Midlands where nothing very much ever happens. Apart of course, one could argue, from Insurance Age’s annual Broker Expo.
But a very different picture emerges, certainly with regard to the scale and pace of development in the area, when you speak to brokers.
They will quickly identify projects that are underway in the city, or due to start in the near future, including new office and retail facilities.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK