Insurance Age is hosting an exclusive webinar on Thursday 30 April examining some of the issues affecting customers, brokers, insurers and software houses when complex risks are traded online.
The webinar will take and in depth look at how the insurance market can balance the sophisticated needs of the SME customer with the limitations of e-trade platforms.
It will also ask whether insurers are doing enough to make underwriters available when the complexities of the client mean the
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week