Insurance Age is hosting an exclusive webinar on Thursday 30 April examining some of the issues affecting customers, brokers, insurers and software houses when complex risks are traded online.
The webinar will take and in depth look at how the insurance market can balance the sophisticated needs of the SME customer with the limitations of e-trade platforms.
It will also ask whether insurers are doing enough to make underwriters available when the complexities of the client mean the
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports