Insurance Age is hosting an exclusive webinar on Thursday 30 April examining some of the issues affecting customers, brokers, insurers and software houses when complex risks are traded online.
The webinar will take and in depth look at how the insurance market can balance the sophisticated needs of the SME customer with the limitations of e-trade platforms.
It will also ask whether insurers are doing enough to make underwriters available when the complexities of the client mean the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing