Insurance Age is hosting an exclusive webinar on Thursday 30 April examining some of the issues affecting customers, brokers, insurers and software houses when complex risks are traded online.
The webinar will take and in depth look at how the insurance market can balance the sophisticated needs of the SME customer with the limitations of e-trade platforms.
It will also ask whether insurers are doing enough to make underwriters available when the complexities of the client mean the
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks