Brokers based in Nottingham talk to Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton, about Biba, politics and future developments and more in the final part of our video series on the city.
Watch the first episode here where the experts share their views on the state of the local market.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009