Brokers based in Nottingham talk to Insurance Age commissioning editor, Siân Barton, about Biba, politics and future developments and more in the final part of our video series on the city.
Watch the first episode here where the experts share their views on the state of the local market.
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell