James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance, Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, and Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, all voiced their opinions on various aspects of the Bristol market.
Topics debated included the general state of the regional market, access to insurers in comparison to London, and whether those insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local area.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock