James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance, Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, and Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, all voiced their opinions on various aspects of the Bristol market.
Topics debated included the general state of the regional market, access to insurers in comparison to London, and whether those insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local area.
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK