James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance, Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, and Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, all voiced their opinions on various aspects of the Bristol market.
Topics debated included the general state of the regional market, access to insurers in comparison to London, and whether those insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local area.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks