James Woollam, managing director at Hayes Parsons, Scott Garraway, commercial account executive at Park Insurance, Lee Davey, regional managing director at Jelf Group, and Les Brewin, managing director at Purple Partnership, all voiced their opinions on various aspects of the Bristol market.
Topics debated included the general state of the regional market, access to insurers in comparison to London, and whether those insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local area.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports