Back on track
Chris Dobson, broker distribution director, Ageas
First off, I’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has taken part in the first Sentiment Survey of the year. We will use your responses and feedback to drive important market debate and dialogue, which in turn helps us all initiate change to develop and shape the market for the benefit of brokers, customers and insurers.
It will probably come as no surprise that, yet again in the diverse market we operate in, we
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing